The Idaho Leadership Academy, I-LEAD, is now accepting applications for the 2020-2021 year. Applications are now available on the ISHP/I-LEAD website and will be open until July 6th. The program will start this August, allowing new PGY2’s to also take part.
For additional information, the I-LEAD manual from this past year is posted on the ISHP Website under I-LEAD to help provide some background on the program.
In terms of timeline, here is a general outline
- June: Applications Open
- July: I-LEAD Fellow Class of 2021 announced
- August: New Fellow Orientation
- I-LEAD Seminar: Crisis Management
- Late Sept: ISHP Fall Conference in Sun Valley/I-LEAD
- Committee Assignments
- Oct – Sept 2021: Monthly Seminars and Book club discussions
By completing the program, you receive a Certificate in Organizational Leadership which is recognized by several University Programs as transfer credit towards an MBA or MHA (BSU, ISU and Univ of Wyoming).
For questions, please feel free to reach out to Rob Wills (email@example.com) or Lindsey Hunt (Lindsey.Hunt@va.gov).