Clinical Assistant/Associate Professor, Clinical Psychopharmacology (1996)
Posting Number: req721
Faculty Non-Tenure Track
College of Pharmacy Admin
Coordinate the participation of the Department of Pharmacy Practice in the development, implementation, and evaluation of the MS in Clinical Psychopharmacology (MSCP) program at ISU and establishing a clinical practice site in mental health. Contribute to the teaching, scholarship and service expectations of a faculty role with primary emphasis on supporting the MSCP program, interprofessional opportunities, and Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program in the College of Pharmacy. An active research and scholarship program is expected.
- Participate in all aspects of a clinical faculty role; including teaching and coordinating courses in the MSCP and PharmD programs, maintaining an active scholarship program commensurate with position, and providing service to the university, community, and pharmacy profession
- Coordinate with the Director of the MSCP program to facilitate didactic and experiential learning experiences for students enrolled in MSCP program
- Support the continued development of clinical training sites in behavioral health for MSCP and PharmD students, including preceptor development as appropriate
- Maintain a clinical practice in a behavioral health setting, including provision of patient care with a collaborative practice agreement as appropriate
- Participate in policy and procedure development for MSCP program accreditation and student success
- Represent the College of Pharmacy on community behavioral health initiatives as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned by Department Chair
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) Degree
- Completion of a PGY2 residency in psychiatric pharmacy or qualifying experience*
- Eligibility for pharmacist licensure in Idaho
- Board certification in psychiatric pharmacy (BCPP) or eligible for BCPP certification
*Other qualifying experience includes:
1. Completion of four (4) years of practice experience (post-pharmacist licensure) with at least 50% of time spent in psychiatric pharmacy activities OR
2. Completion of a PGY-1 residency plus two (2) additional years of practice experience (post-pharmacist licensure) with at least 50% of time spent in psychiatric pharmacy activities
- Prior experience with an established MSCP program
- Prior experience teaching, supervising, and/or training students and/or residents in academic and/or clinical settings
- Prior experience teaching health professionals in an academic and/or clinical setting
- Demonstrated success in working with culturally and linguistically diverse populations
Apply online at https://isu.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=721&site=1
Please submit the following documents with your application:
Curriculum vitae, Cover letter detailing qualifications and experience, and a list of three (3) professional references with contact information.
Position will remain open until filled. Salary will be commensurate with education and experience. Includes a competitive benefits package. Offers of employment may be conditional pending successful completion of a background investigation.
Idaho State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We have an institution-wide commitment to inclusion and diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Veterans' preference. Upon request, reasonable accommodations in the application process will be provided to individuals with disabilities.